The Everest View Trek is a comprehensive travel package pertaining to the Khumbu region of Nepal which offers you a non-tiring short trek to view the beguiles of the world’s tallest mountain in close proximity. It is specially designed for people who do not want to undergo the tribulations of strenuous trekking on the trails in the mountains. The Everest View Trek allows you trekking in the Everest region in a relatively easy and comfortable manner without you having to get too close to the ordeal of trekking on long tiring trails. It has the incorporation of the natural beauty the region possesses and allows you close encounters to the local people who reside on isolated and remote settlements that you would be coming across throughout the trekking journey. With views of gorgeous mountain peaks like Everest, Nuptse, Thamserku, Ama Dablam and Lhotse, the Everest View Trek is sure to make your trekking experience a joyous memory. The people residing on the villages and the settlements would let you gain insight into the lives of the people and their way of life at such a secluded place far off from any modern civilization. The experience of observing this is quite humbling. The unique traditions, cultures, customs and rituals of the people are reflected magnificently on the settlements and on various places of worship you would be coming across on your journey. The monasteries, gumbas, chortens and temples all hold a special significance that adds a spectacular religious ambiance to the trekking trails.
As you enter the Sagarmatha National park, you will be experiencing the emerald landscape of the park. The park is a home to a great many number of endangered species of plants and animals. While you are trudging along the trails that are ornamented beautifully by the green canopies of forests and woodlands, you might even catch glimpses of the endangered animals who have the forests of the ark as their natural habitat. The whole foliage of the park is unique to the Himalayan region of the country. In the Everest region, there is an abundance of Tibetan Buddhist culture which is reflected ravishingly on the colorful prayer fags the monasteries and temples are decorated with. The Tengboche Monastery is a wonderful spiritual hub of the Khumbu region which offers magnificent views of mountain peaks. The Everest View trek is a perfect blend of nature and of culture.
Taking off on a flight from Kathmandu to Lukla, you would be presented with a wonderful scenic view of the terrain below. The fight lets you have a look at the mountains and of hills enveloped with chartreuse forests and acreages of woodlands and verdant vegetations. The Everest View trek is a wonderful opportunity for you to have a closer look at the natural beauty of the Everest region in a very serene way. The Everest View Trek package from Escape Himalaya provides the best services that incorporate all of the essence of the trek to give you ultimate satisfaction and the best trekking experience! You can also have alternate trekking options with our Everest Base Camp Trek that allows you trekking to the foot of the summit of Mount Everest. The Everest Chola Pass Trek also presents to you the option of excursing through the pass, letting you be captivated by its natural quintessence. The Everest Gokyo Lake Trek lets you encounter the cerulean lakes at the bosom of the mountains. So come join us in this adventure! You can also opt for a customizable itinerary as well if you wish to do so. The Jiri to Everest Base Camp Trek is another one where you can experience the natural pulchritude of the destinations while undergoing the most beautiful trekking journey.
- Day 01: Arrive at Tribhuwan International Airport, Kathmandu
- Day 02: Fly to Lukla and trek to Phakding (2652m/8699ft), Duration: 3 hours
- Day 03: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3440m/11283ft), Duration: 6 hours
- Day 04: Namche Bazaar and Everest View Hotel
- Day 05: Trek to Tengboche (3860m/12660ft), Duration: 5 hours
- Day 06: Trek to Namche (3440m/11283ft), Duration: 4-5 hours
- Day 07: Trek to Lukla (2800m/9184ft), Duration: 7 hours
- Day 08: Fly back to Kathmandu
- Day 09: Farewell
- All ground transports in private vehicle including airport transfers
- Two nights accommodation with breakfast at a 3-star category hotel in Kathmandu
- Full board meals with tea/coffee (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- Best available twin sharing lodge to lodge accommodation during the trek; we provide private bathrooms with hot shower at Phakding, Namche and Lukla
- Seasonal fruits during the trek
- One highly experienced, helpful and friendly guide, porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance for all staff
- Round trip flight Kathmandu – Lukla and Lukla – Kathmandu including departure taxes
- First aid medical kit
- Sagarmatha National Park Permits fee
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers' Information Management System (Please bring 2 passport size photos for permit)
- Government taxes & office service charge
- Meals not specified in the 'Meal Inclusions' in the itinerary'
- Travel insurance
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa: you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (a multiple-entry tourist visa good for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, multiple-entry tourist visas for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport-size photos.)
- Cold drinks Inc. coke, water, fanta etc.
- Snacks and other personal expenses
- Hot shower during the trek except Phakding, Namche and Lukla
- Personal trekking equipments
- Tips and gratuities for trekking staff and drivers
Day 01: Arrive at Tribhuwan International Airport, Kathmandu
An airport representative from Escape Himalaya will welcome you as soon as you arrive at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. The representative will also help you transfer to your hotel and give brief descriptions about the trek. Overnight at hotel.
Day 02: Fly to Lukla and trek to Phakding (2652m/8699ft), Duration: 3 hours
You will have an early morning transfer to the airport for your Lukla flight. The flight to Lukla is a lifetime experience in itself. The airfield is at a high elevation and the difference between the two ends of the runway is about an exceptional 60 meters only. You will then trek to Phakding accompanied by amazing green landscapes with the view of Kusum Kangraru looming in the distance. Overnight stay at the Guesthouse, breakfast, lunch and dinner included.
Day 03: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3440m/11283ft), Duration: 6 hours
You will follow the Dudh Koshi River, ascending through Himalayan pine and cedar forests to the celebrated village of Namche Bazaar. The village of Namche is a historic trading post where Nepalese and Tibetan traders exchange salt, dried meat and textiles. It has been a rendezvous point since ancient times. Besides being a splendid destination to shop for traditional crafts, Namche remains the central trading post in the Khumbu that attracts Himalayan and lowland merchants. The settlement at Namche is quite charming and Namche is also called “the Gateway to Everest”. You will spend the days at Namche for acclimatization visiting local markets and exploring around. On the hike, you capture first glimpses of Mount Everest and its neighboring peaks. Overnight stay at the Guesthouse, breakfast, lunch and dinner included.
Day 04: Namche Bazaar and Everest View Hotel
This day is especially sectioned for acclimatization. You will be hiking to Syangboche Airport (3700m), supposed to be the highest airport in the world, then continue climbing to the Everest View Hotel for great panoramic views of Mount Everest, Lhotse, Ama Dablam, Tawache and many others. On the way back, you can have a visit to the Sherpa Culture Museum and the Everest Photo Gallery as well. Overnight stay at the Guesthouse, breakfast, lunch and dinner included.
Day 05: Trek to Tengboche (3860m/12660ft), Duration: 5 hours
An easy trail leads towards the view of Mount Everest and descends deep into the Dudh Koshi Valley at Phungki Thanka and from this point; it ascends again to the right flank of the Dudh Koshi valley to Tengboche Monastery (3860m). The Tengboche monastery is the spiritual center of the Khumbu region. The climb is lengthy, but is more than adequately compensated by gorgeous views of Mount Ama Dablam and on a clear day; views of Mount Everest and its surrounding peaks can be seen in the distant like a white canvas of cerulean peaks. Overnight stay at the Guesthouse, breakfast, lunch and dinner included.
Day 06: Trek to Namche (3440m/11283ft), Duration: 4-5 hours
Descending to Phungki Thanka, you would be completing a steep trail to Kyangjuma, and then will have an easier trail to Namche. Overnight stay at the Guesthouse, breakfast, lunch and dinner included.
Day 07: Trek to Lukla (2800m/9184ft), Duration: 7 hours
The trek continues along the Dudh Koshi River to the small mountain airstrip at Lukla, where you will catch your return flight back to Kathmandu. Overnight stay at the Guesthouse in Lukla, breakfast, lunch and dinner included.
Day 08: Fly back to Kathmandu
A 30-minutes amazing scenic flight back to Kathmandu will be taken by you today, leaving the mountains of the region behind. Overnight stay at the Hotel, breakfast included.
Day 09: Farewell
Escape Himalaya’s airport representative will transfer you to the Tribhuwan International Airport. And, you will depart.