Escape Himalaya collects information about their customers as per our Know Your Customer Policy. We need your information to arrange a smooth and effective trip for you in Nepal, Tibet or Bhutan. However, we value the privacy of our esteemed customers. Any kind of misuse of information or handing over your information to others is highly discouraged and isn’t proceeded with. We appreciate the fact that you hand over your confidential information to us with trust and ensure you to reciprocate the same in future.
What information is required by us?
- We need documents that authorizes your identification
- Name, Address, Postal Code, Contact Number, and E-mail Address.
- A copy of your Passport to ensure that the information provided by you is legitimate.
- We may respond to you through your mailing address and use them for a subscription to our newsletter.
- In case you want to update your information with us, you can mail it to us at our official mailing address. We will update your record with us immediately.
Security of the information
Your information will be stored on our company’s server. However, no assess whatsoever is available to such information until and unless the members of Escape Himalaya need it for some valid reasons. We would like to assure you that the details of your credit card will not be stored in our server while making payment. The payment system is highly secured.
Collection of some unspecified information
To promote our business, we need to improve our official site. Therefore, some of your information is assessed by the Google analytics to obtain the detail of our web traffic. The information like page viewed, location, date and time can be assessed easily.
The links on our website
Renewal of Policy